We are big on Security
about secure payments
Due to continued investment, get bras is always looking for the safest environment of our online customers. We want to help make internet shopping safe, so you have the peace of mind that you can shop safe and easily in the comfort of your own home, office or while on your mobile device.
We have set out key area in which getbras will try to make your shopping experience the most pleasurable.
Safe internet shopping
- Easy to understand information while using our site.
- Good communication throughout the order process.
- Easy to understand checkout, with clearly visible pricing.
- Professional couriers
- Order information available during process.
- We do not share your information
- Easy to use returns Policy and returns conditions.
Our aim Is to ensure you get the best possible service, but if for any reason you require any more information or help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safe internet Delivery
- Clear delivery choices
- Delivery updates available where possible.
- Unbranded packaging
- Accessible information and support for any attempted/missed/delayed deliveries
- Continued courier reviewing
- Easy to Understand returns policy and returns conditions.
Online Security while shopping
Having a bricks and mortar storefront in San Diego that has supplied Bras and swimwear for over 20years means we understand our customers concerns. We would never dream of leaving the store open overnight when we leave in the evening, so why would we not protect our online store the same way. With our long experiencein supplying Lingerie and internet shopping, we have always thought we wanted to provide an online shopping experience that we would be happy to buy from. We take security and customer service seriously and understand that people can sometimes be hesitant to change from their tried and tested method of shopping, especially when handing over their hard earned dollars or card details. We use up to date and sophisticated encryption programs to ensure your details are safe.
- Our online store is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secured (HTTPS) . This is different from some other websites that only use the HTTP version. They both control the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. Where we have improved our site, is because the 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. This protects the privacy and integrity of the process and means that the communications between your browser and our website are encrypted.
- We also protect all of your personal details by using the industry standard 128 bit encryption software that acts between you device or compute and our sever. The process is usually described as SSL, for which we receive a certificate of authenticity.
- Our server is managed offsite and is encrypted and has an industry standard firewall to protect any personal details. The information stored on our server is encrypted for security.
- We have chosen some of the safest methods of payment available. The payment processors have a proven track record and any card details that are process with them, means that we will not receive any of your credit or debit card details. You can choose from Credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal or Sage Pay.
We continually update our systems to keep check with what happens in the fast moving world of the internet, and rarely do we encounter any issues but there is always a small chance.
We will always try to protect all everyone while processing your transaction,but it is also important that you reduce any potential problems that could occur while using your computer, device on any website. Home computers are generally less protected than online stores and therefore they can be targeted as the weakest link. Some internet connections are not secure, so please check before logging into any free wifi.
Try to use some of the following pointsas a guide of how you can protect your computer:
- Update anti-virus software regularly.
- Keep and Run anti key logger software.
- Change passwords regularly and use letters,numbers and icons.
- Never store passwords on computer.
- Always log out when you have completed a transaction, especially if you are not on your own machine.
- Check internet connection for protection
This is not a complete list and as technology changes daily, it is important that you keep yourself up to date, try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_security
We may on occasion contact you directly to ensure that any order placed have been done legitimately. Please do not be offended, we may ask you to confirm some information before an order is dispatched, we always have your best interests at heart.
We NEVER ask you to confirm your password.
Please be careful to check the origin of any email before clicking or replying
As always we are happy to help and if you receive any phone call, email or request that you are unsure about, please contact us directly